Etees - The Nut is Nut Enough
A game by Sylvain Lefebvre and Alexis Angelidis.
Download Etees from here !
Small but unfriendly creatures, the Etees, have just invaded
the Earth, enslaved the Frogs and destroy Humanity. And why ? Just to
create a huge devastated land where they can play their favorite
game: fighting for nuts.
So, have fun, and do not forget that this was a first project, so it
is absolutely far from perfect.
The goal of the game is to take small nuts (enclosed in red capsules)
that are at some random places on the ground. Once you have taken one
you must bring it back in the middle of the terrain, under the
tree. Be careful, your opponents are not friendly people. If you are
hit by an explosion, you will loose your nuts.
How to play ?
- [Arrows] turn, accelerate / break
- [Enter] fire weapon / use bonus
- [Backspace] select next weapon / bonus
- [End] use if car is blocked
- [Space] hand break
- [x][c] turn
- [v][b] accelerate / break
- [s] fire weapon / use bonus
- [d] select next weapon / bonus
- [f] use if car is blocked
Weapons / Bonuses
- Missile Guided missile.
- Mine Your mines do not explod if you drive on it ... for a while at least.
- Shield Protect yourself from harmfull oppenents.
- Meteor Do not stay here ! Meteor rain !
- SpeedUp More speed.
- BTF Bonus Wasn't that Marty McFly ?
- Jump Use on your oppenents. Makes driving difficult.
- Froze Froze your opponents.
- Fence Prevents anyone from reaching the tree.
- Lighting Bolt 100000 Volts. Ouch.
Behind the scene
Ok, let's hit [TAB] then enter debug. Welcome behind the scene !
Enter map to display a map of the terrain.
(c) Sylvain Lefebvre and Alexis Angelidis
Do not distribute without explicit authorisation of the authors
Sylvain Lefebvre and Alexis Angelidis (c) 2004